How can you create compelling photographs worthy of awards and publications?
Below is a taste of what you'll see inside
- How to search for that amazing photo. (The first obvious question that's rarely asked)
- The truth about compositional rules. There are more organic and fluid ways of looking at composition.
- Why being a photo sniper makes no sense in the digital age. (I'll explain what a photo sniper is)
- The crucial factors that make the difference between a great photo and one that falls short.
- Can a great image be the result of an accident?(Confession time, but it's not what you might think)
- The practical approach to capturing the moment.
- The important factor that's guaranteed to add depth, mood or a sense of story to your images.
- Practical, actionable tips to turn natural light into a powerful creative ally.
- Where should the eyes of your subject be looking? (Important because this directs the viewer’s eyes too)
- What factors increase your chances of getting powerful photographs.
- Things to never do in the field (you’ll have much less missed opportunities as a result)
- What role do the technical settings play? (Not only the info, but the explanations behind every decision)